MMI International "Drama King" Cast & Crew greetings

Re: MMI International "Drama King" Cast & Crew greetings

Postby WUWU » Thu Dec 13, 2012 16:26

Hi~I'm come from taiwan!!this is a amazing drama!!! :applause:
so interesting drama!!! super love Drama King ^田^ :coolest:
Anthony Kim 대박!! Lee Go-eun 대박!! Shiwon 대박!! :cheer:
FIGHTING~love you so much!!I will hang on the the Drama King until the end!!! :wave:
WUWU

Postby sunny smile » Fri Dec 14, 2012 02:54

I love KMM's performance very much and "Drama king" is a very wonderful story.I feel so grateful that can see KMM's performance in tv show again, that is amazing and wonderful.thank you for becoming an actor that we can have a chance to know you and to love you.you are a wonderful actor and I hope that you will be happiness forever and we will support you forever~ 꼭 건 강 하 고 행 복 해 야 돼 요 ~
a fan from China
sunny smile

Postby Jang Na » Fri Dec 14, 2012 03:27

:clap:I'm July(Jang Na)!from China! 我最喜欢的韩国的演员是Park Shin Yang、Lee Beom-Su and Yun-seok Kim!I didn't know who Kim Myung min is? :huh: Because I like Jung Ryeo Won,so I know The King Of Dramas!Through the King Of Dramas,i Know the Kim Myung min is a very very Excellent actors!The Acting, voice, charm of Kim Myung min is very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoyo: 看过 The King Of Dramas,我观看了金明敏其他的影视作品,虽然oppa的作品数量很少,但每一部都是用真心演绎的!金明敏以他精湛演技在电视剧帝王第一集就把我给征服了!很感谢Jung Ryeo Won,否则我就会错过一部好剧,错过一个好演员~Kim Myung min!虽然电视剧帝王在韩国的收视率不是很高,但确实是一部非常精彩的剧集,希望可以延长,也希望帝王的各位演职人员不要受收视率的影响,开心的拍戏,因为中国的粉丝很爱你们哦! :rollinglol: Come on ~fighting!!!冬天很冷,各位要注意保暖哦!(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……我之前看了编剧张恒俊的《sign》,很好看,编剧人也很可爱!这部电视剧帝王也很精彩!最后希望Kim Myung min演的Anthony大发,吼吼~~~还有Kim Myung min是否考虑每年都接一部电视剧呢,因为您的演技太精湛了,很希望OPPA可以每年都给我们带来不一样的角色! :announce: 爱死你了 :kiss:
Jang Na

Postby Persona » Fri Dec 14, 2012 04:11

I like "Drama King" very much! I wait for watch the internet update every Tuesday and Wednesday. KMM has become my favorite korean actor. His acting is amzaing! Anthony Kim is a charming role and he is so complex and mysterious that attracts people to know him further and deeper.
Thank God for bringing this great TV series and actor to me.
Persona

Postby xitongzhang » Fri Dec 14, 2012 05:49

"Drama King"is very attractive. It is very different with others.Please Adhere to this style.
Fighting!
look forward to your next the film or television works.
a fan from China
xitongzhang

Postby may7 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 08:13

To: KMM, Cast & Crew of "King of Drama" :rose:

I am May7 from Malaysia :ballon:
together with your young little fan - Cheah Ming En :ballon:

wishing all the best to KMM, Cast & Crew of " King of Drama "
adore your skills, and thanks for bringing lots of laughters & happiness to our life
though the rating is not satisfactory at moment, am sure it will pay off ... :chide:

fighter dont quit! quitter no fighter!! keep fighting and fight like Anthony Kim :cheer:
may7

MMI Member Number: 184

MMI International "Drama King" Cast & Crew greetings

Postby love kmmhk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 08:38

"Drama King" is the best Christmas present I have ever received!
Wish KMM and Crew Merry Christmas! Top rating all the way!
love kmmhk

Re: 金明敏

Postby china xiamen » Sun Dec 16, 2012 08:15

您好!我是一名中国厦门的观众。偶然的一次网络点击,欣赏到了韩国月火剧《电视剧帝王》,继而成为一名追剧的忠诚FANS。当然,不得不承认,我是被 金明敏 这位出色演员深深地吸引了,真有种“相见恨晚”的感觉!优秀的演员是能够完成导演编剧理想的人,在我们国内,我也有一些自己非常喜爱的演员,他们敬业以及精湛的演技,值得观众去尊重,金明敏虽是韩国人,但同样也是这类让人尊敬的演员。我认为,优秀的演员应该是国际的,是“大家”的,希望他拍更多好剧,也希望他来中国拍剧,旅游。同时,也祝愿剧组一如既往地保持高水准,将精彩进行到底!
2012已经接近尾声,谢谢这部好剧的陪伴。 :rose: :rose: ... :rose:
china xiamen

Postby weili » Sun Dec 16, 2012 08:43

I like the drama, especially KMM deductive . I come from China.
weili

Postby young locke » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:18

我真心愿意电视剧帝王拍完20集,因为真心爱惜和迷恋剧中的一切。

还想说,三年后我一定会集合优秀的制作公司和资金,诚心邀请电视剧帝王的原班工作人员和演员再一次制作出如电视剧帝王一样高收视率的电视剧,当然,其中的感动一样会再次呈现…

这里所说的高收视率,是说我们这些在中国网络上锲而不舍追看电视剧帝王的观众缔造的高收视率,电视剧帝王在中国观众的眼里和心里都留下了深刻的感动。电视剧帝王的所有工作人员如果可以登录以下网站的话,就能知道电视剧帝王在中国有多么的受欢迎, http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/v/xljjk11/ (这个sina的网站是中国最大门户网站,它特别开出一个单元专门详细介绍了电视剧帝王)
http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E7% ... D%E7%8E%8B(还有这个网站,是中国最大的视频网站,其中右上角的数字675万 ,就代表了观看电视剧帝王的人数),数字最能代表我们的心意了,现在的675万 就代表了我们满满的心意,并却这个数字会一直持续的增加,带给你们快乐和惊喜。

从导演、演员、编剧、策划、现场指导、灯光、摄像、道具、录音、背景、服装、造型、化妆、配乐到赞助、宣传,都融合得恰到好处,让电视剧帝王里的每个人都出演的非常好。

特别说一声,KMM,I love you and appreciate the all roles you have acted ! I also believe that all pepple of yours can create the next moved Television drama.

这是我的姓名和联系方式,请你们大家一定要保留下来,因为我已决定以后有机会我们大家一起共同制作出让人感动的电视剧或电影。
my MSN: yangly1989@hotmail.com the name:young locke (中文名:骆洋)
my sina weibo:http://weibo.com/u/1708154595?c=spr_web_sq_114la_weibo_t001 (the weibo name is 子墨之)

大部分韩国演员都在中国的新浪微博(just like the twitter)上开了微博,我们中国观众同样希望电视剧帝王里的所有人,如果愿意,也开一个微博,能和我们中国的观众直接交流。

the english words as follows ( the content is same as above that writted in chinese)

I really like The King of Dramas after the 20 set, because true love and fascination in all.

Also want to say, three years later I will set the production of outstanding corporate and capital, sincerely invite drama monarch of the original class of staff and cast again to produce such as TV ratings as The King of Dramas, of course, touched by the same appear again ...

The high ratings, is that we keep on carving in China the network after watch The King of Dramas audience to create high ratings, The King of Dramas in Chinese audience's eyes and heart have left deep moved. The King of Dramas of all staff if you can log on to the following websites, you know The King of Dramas so popular,
http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/v/xljjk11/ (The Sina site is China's largest portal website, it offered a unit exclusively introduces drama Kings)

http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E7% ... D%E7%8E%8B(And this site, is China's largest video site, wherein the upper right corner of the figure 6750000, on behalf of the watch The King of Dramas number),The numbers can represent our mind, now 6750000 on behalf of our full mind, and this number will continue to increase, bring you joy and surprise.

From the director, actor, screenwriter, planning, on-site guidance, lighting, camera, sound recording, background, props, clothing, modeling, makeup, a soundtrack to sponsor, publicity, all must be just perfect fusion, let the drama monarch of everyone in the play very well.

Special to say, KMM,I love you and appreciate the all roles you have acted ! I also believe that all pepple of yours can create the next moved Television drama.

This is my name and contact information, please you must keep down, because I have decided to have the opportunity for all of us together to make transfer moving TV play or film.
I am a investor.
my MSN: yangly1989@hotmail.com the name:young locke (中文名:骆洋)
my sina weibo:http://weibo.com/u/1708154595?c=spr_web_sq_114la_weibo_t001 (the weibo name is 子墨之)

Most of the South Korean actor in both Chinese Sina weibo ( just like the twitter ) to open a Sina weibo, we Chinese audience also hope that all the people in the king of dramas, if willing, also opened a Sina weibo, and all of you can communicate directly Chinese audience.
young locke

Postby 13691598967 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 13:53

非常喜欢电视剧帝王这个电视剧,金明民演的非常好,剧情编的好,导演导的好,衷心的祝你们取得好收视率,同时有更好的电视剧面世,祝福你们

Postby wtzjll » Sun Dec 16, 2012 16:23

To: KMM, Cast & Crew of "King of Drama"
I am Wtzjll
Want to shoot "King of Drama" smoothly
much the better, if KMM can filming more works
wtzjll

Postby jademwong » Sun Dec 16, 2012 23:37

I am a bit late to this drama, but I am most definitely hooked! It's refreshingly hilarious and serious, and the storyline is so well-written, and Anthony? My goodness, played to perfection. Fantastic acting by a fantastic actor! I wish the ratings were higher, because let me tell you I am losing sleep over this drama! <3
jademwong

Postby beekay » Mon Dec 17, 2012 09:48

Thank you to all who participated in the greetings. :)
This activity is now closed.
Of all the thing I've ever lost, I miss my MIND the most! :)
beekay

MMI Member Number: 2

Previous

Return to Frontpage-News - 首页-新闻